måndag 24 maj 2010

Backfire

Well, what to say. I don´t know actually.

Warrior diet seems to have backfired. A small amount of people, including my girlfriend say that i have lost to much weight, and start to look to skinny for my own good.

So, i guess that 88 kg is to low for me to weigh. Sure, i have been down and been touching the 86 kg limit but only a few times.

It is weird because i feel stronger, more agile and getting a great condition.. I can run forever without breaking a sweat and i eat ALOT of food and even including pizzas, hamburgers, sometimes candy.

So we can slim it down to two options.
Either i am getting crazy, i am not as strong, agile nor getting a great condition, my body is breaking apart and falling into some kind of shock after 4 months of Warrior Diet. The end is near.

Or

The Warrior Diet is doing its job, working as it is supposed to do.
I am loosing weight in the right places and amount of it (fat not muscles), while getting agile and strong. And having a big energy supply that never seems to end after a hard days work and training.


I don´t know what to do actually. Is this the end?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar