söndag 16 maj 2010

Running Wild

I didn't plan for any sort of workout today but because of the great weather i decided to take a run anyway, i made it 4,5 km until i met some good friends and walked from there, i had a bad pace, almost 7 min\km and that is no good for me, i used to run about 4:50\km so this is bad.

Well i burned some fat and loosed some calories and that is what counts in my eyes :)

Tomorrow is gaming day, play some games, take it easy and wait for Monday to come. 

Monday is all about fixing my haircut, sparring-lessons with some great MMA fighters and maybe get some kettle bell training done if i get it.

For now, so long!

Before i forget, today the under eating phase was all about the power of the apple, coffee and vitamin. As usual. It works for me, very good.

Almost 4 months now!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar